I am Hunter (or The Hunter, whatever), a french dude who started playing Super Hexagon in early 2014 and Open Hexagon around summer 2014.
I reached a "decent/good" skill level around end of 2015, mostly accuracy-wise.
I got my first major WR in April 2016, on Ace in The Hole (beating Alpha by ~10s).
I won the Open Icosagon championship in late 2016, gathering 10 WR out of the 20 levels. Most of them are now outdated, besides Half/Digital Blaster.
I improved my skills in 2017, although mostly privately as I didn't care about the community during that timelap.
I stopped OH in February 2018. I made a very challenging pack called "FadeOut" in collaboration with DarkNoid (an infamous cheater), which will be probably my last contribution to the OH community.
I am/was one of the best players for accuracy levels and stupid-fast levels like Half, Forest and Eye. On pretty much everything else, I sucked fairly hard (I am garbage at distraction/eye-killing levels).
Major achivements :
- October 2015, WR on Sharp Madness (70 sides)
- April 2016, WR on Ace in The Hole (137s)
- September 2016, WR on Digital Blaster (140s)
- November 2016, WR on Half (155s)
- December 2016, WR on Commando (98s)
- End 2016, won the Open Icosagon championship
Personal best (in Real Time, not IGT) :
- Completed Void Mania x1.01, Cosmos x1.01, Star Raiser x1.01, Operation Metal x1.01
- 137s on Commando (x1)
- 190s on Forest
- 162s on Ace in The Hole
- 227s on Convolution
- 334s on Eye
- 278s on Laser Beams
- 252s on Ogre
- 194s on Snow